Christopher Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, origin, religion or sex regarding admission or employment. Highly qualified individuals committed to “fostering a love of learning” are considered for employment as openings occur.
For the protection of our students and to comply with state licensing and accreditation requirements, all applicants must provide the following:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Application for Employment
- Letters of reference (minimum of three)
Additional items required upon employment:
- Fingerprint Records Check
- Sworn Disclosure Statement
- Child Protective Services Form (notary required)
- Background Check (required every three years)
- TB test
- College transcripts
Experience working in an elementary school is preferred.
Individuals interested in a position should contact Miriam Terry, Head of School.
Resumes may be mailed or emailed to the school to the attention of Miriam Terry, Head of School.
Applications may be completed online. Applicants will be notified if an opening exists and, if appropriate, an interview will be scheduled.
Current Employment Opportunities: